Trying to be a supermodel can be very discouraging, leaving you with nothing but to draw you to expensive beauty and skincare products. We all love affordable things right? Well, if you live in Nigeria, I’m sure you are hunting down only the products you can afford with this current economy. My sister, you’re not alone. So today, we will be sharing a list of affordable products that won’t make your pocket bleed and also give you your desired makeup finishing. Ooh yes! they are all available on our website; www.girlyessentials.com.ng .
How to Look Beautiful with some very affordable products
- Milani Powder: It’s the best of both worlds – ultra-full coverage and a weightless formula – in one toss-it-in-your-purse mirrored compact. Instantly, imperfections (age spots, dark circles, even scars) take cover. And on those happy days when you don’t have quite as much to hide, this buildable, matte-finish makeup lets you lighten right up.
2. Zaron Mattifying Powder: Zaron Mattifying Powder is a lightweight powder that works well to give your skin that flawless finish!
3. Black Opal TotalCoverage Concealing Foundation: When you’re serious about covering major flaws, try this exclusive concealing foundation specially developed by a dermatologist. This hypoallergenic, 2-in-1 product is part concealer, part foundation, and infused with skin-protecting minerals. Maximum coverage.
4. Milani 2 in 1 Foundation Concealer: Combat under-eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!
4. Davis Eyeliner-Lipliner Pencil:When you talk about cult-classic beauty products, Davis pencils come out tops
5.House of Tara Eyebrow Pencil:
Eye Pencils are formulated to provide rich consistent color. Smooth as a dream without any smudginess or shine. They are comfortable to apply and sharpen to a fine point to allow for a precise application. They can be used to create a sharp line.
You also won’t need to sharpen often so it last long and it’s worth every penny!
6. House of Tara Volume Boosting Mascara (Black): Plumps, curls, and volumizes. Builds thickness smoothly and evenly, delivering a full fan of lashes. Rich, hydrating formula. No smudging or clumping. The brush wraps lashes one luxurious layer at a time for immediate, intense drama.
7. LA Girl PRO Smoothing Face Primer: Make your makeup last all day with PRO Prep smoothing face primer. Creates a smooth appearance by filling in fines line and pores while providing the perfect surface for foundation. Formulated with light diffusing particles and skin nourishing Vitamin E giving you a flawless finish on or off camera.
8. Zaron Eyeshadow Primer (Nude): Cream-base for eye shadow which makes eye shadow application more intense and last longer.
9. Zaron Lip Gloss (Ultrashine) : This product moisturized the lips and protect lips from wind penetration, cold temperatures and ultra violet radiations
10. Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick: Makeup Revolution Crime Lipstick is a bright Fuschia pink with blueish undertones. Suitable for all skin tones and with good pigmentation.
11. LA Colors 5 Colour Matte Eyeshadow: Wrap yourself in soft, cozy color. These matte palettes are full of five silky, soft and blendable shades. An array of shades from neutrals and bolds to create any look you desire!
12. Makeup Revolution Protection Palette : The ultimate palette to protect you – conceal, touch-up, and contour on the go!