How To Pay Yourself As A Business Owner (E-Book)
- Why do I need to pay myself?
- Two ways to paying yourself as a business owner
- How much should I pay myself? (a step-by-step analysis) (SUGGESTED SALARY GUIDE FOR NIGERIAN BUSINESS OWNERS, INCLUDED)
- Understanding the tax on your earnings as business owner
- Your business structure matters, business name or limited liability company (PRACTICAL EXAMPLE WITH NUMBERS)
- Step-by-step calculation of the tax on your earnings as a Nigerian business owner (TAX CALCULATIONS INCLUDED)
- Best practices to organize your earnings for tax compliance and sustainability
Accountinghub is a tech-accounting firm launched by Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze in 2016. It is focused on serving top-quality bookkeeping and allied accounting services to small businesses, at prices they can afford.
A Chartered Accountant of 13 years and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Chioma is well-known as Nigeria’s small business accountant and the No. 1 expert in deploying cloud accounting tools.
She is on a mission to reinvent the way that small business owners access help with their accounting and tax needs in Nigeria; using the power of story-telling and technology.