Bookkeeping is tracking the financial activities of a business and making reports out of them.
Bookkeeping serves two main purposes. It provides data for decision-making and stewardship.
What does this Course do differently from other bookkeeping courses?
- You are going to DISCOVER the SIMPLE WAY to getting your bookkeeping done, using a set of free tools.
- It is specially for fashion businesses. It addresses issues that are very peculiar to the industry. Other bookkeeping courses are generally for all kinds of businesses.
- It follows a step-by-step teaching style, so no matter how new you are to accounting and bookkeeping, you can fit in.
- It does not use any boring accounting theories or technical jargons. Every word used in class will be simple everyday English.
- It teaches bookkeeping using software. No manual record-keeping.
- All the software that will be taught are free. No extra cost to you. Just complete the class and jump into doing your business bookkeeping.
- It teaches you to create processes in your fashion business. You probably have tried several times to organize your bookkeeping, the reason you didn’t succeed was because you did not first create processes.
Accountinghub is a tech-accounting firm launched by Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze in 2016. It is focused on serving top-quality bookkeeping and allied accounting services to small businesses, at prices they can afford.
A Chartered Accountant of 13 years and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Chioma is well-known as Nigeria’s small business accountant and the No. 1 expert in deploying cloud accounting tools.
She is on a mission to reinvent the way that small business owners access help with their accounting and tax needs in Nigeria; using the power of story-telling and technology.