- Hydrating / Exfoliating /Brightening 300ml/10.56fl, oz
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
HOW TO USE
- • Can be used morning and night every day
- • For best results, use after Skin by Zaron’s Glow Face Wash or Hydrating + Exfoliating Glow Face Wash
- • Saturate with a cotton pad sweeping gently over the entire face and neck twice daily
- • Removes excess dirt and acne-causing bacteria from the skin
- • Excess oil control
- • Tightens facial pores
- • Radiant healthy-looking skin
- • Balances skin pH to protect the skin from sun damage and premature aging
- • Reduces the appearance of acne scars and hyperpigmentation on the face
Belonging to the prestigious AHA family, this is an active skin exfoliator, aiding in fast cell turnover, unclogging of pores, and retention of moisture.
Naturally found in citrus fruits, citric acid gently exfoliates the skin, evens skin tone, and softens and smoothes the skin while promoting healthy skin barrier function. It also has antioxidants and antibacterial properties that help fight bacteria that cause acne.
This potent ingredient has the ability to hold moisture 1000 times its molecular weight, instantly infusing the skin with hydration and moisture, therefore, revealing a plump, tighter, and firmer-looking skin.
Also known as vitamin B3, this is a powerful anti-oxidant, that effectively regulates oil production, while targeting hyperpigmentation. It visibly reduces the appearance of pores, improves skin texture, and diminishes dullness.
This natural skin brightener helps to fade visible sun damage, age spots, and scars, treat acne caused by bacteria and helps in skin rejuvenation hence reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.