- Hydrating/ Moisturizing /Replenish 30g/1.06fl, oz
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
- Rejuvenating, moisturizing, nutrient-rich
HOW TO USE
- Apply a dime-sized amount to clean the face and neck and massage into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Can be used daily.
- For night use only.
- For best results, ensure to use Skin by Zaron’s sun protection cream in the morning.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens and moisturizes the skin.
- Fades hyperpigmentation.
- Tightens facial pores.
- Healthy glowing skin.
This vitamin aims at fighting age signs, wrinkles, fine lines, dehydration, enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, and acne.
This is an active natural skin brightener, which helps to fade scars and pigmentation by aiding cell regeneration, hence revealing a healthier, brighter, and more even skin tone.
Belonging to the prestigious AHA family, this is an active skin exfoliator, aiding in fast cell turnover, unclogging of pores, and retention of moisture.
Also known as vitamin B3, this is a powerful anti-oxidant, that protects the skin from free radicals while fighting hyperpigmentation. It visibly reduces the appearance of pores, improves skin texture, and diminishes dullness.
Koji acid – This natural skin brightener helps to fade visible sun damage, age spots, and scars treat acne caused by bacteria and helps in skin rejuvenation hence reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.