- Natural Moisturiser – rich in fatty acids which help to keep the skin well-moisturized & plump
- Suitable for All Skin Types – works for oily, combination & dry skin
- Rich in Antioxidants – shea has a high content of oil & vitamins A, E & F which promote the healing of damaged skin cells
- Minimizes the Appearance of Stretch Marks and Scars – using shea helps to increase skin elasticity & skin regeneration
- Naturally Anti-Aging – vitamin A helps to hydrate skin that is wrinkled or has experienced sun damage
- Evens Skin Tone – reduces hyperpigmentation & helps to create an even skin tone.
- Anti-inflammatory – helps to minimize irritation of the skin & conditions such as eczema
There are no reviews yet.