- Natural Moisturiser – rich in fatty acids which help to keep the skin well-moisturised & plump
- Suitable for All Skin Types – works for oily, combination & dry skin
- Rich in Antioxidants – shea has a high content of oil & vitamins A, E & F which promotes healing of damaged skin cells
- Minimises the Appearance of Stretch Marks and Scars – using shea helps to increase skin elasticity & skin regeneration
- Naturally Anti-Aging – vitamin A helps to hydrate skin that is wrinkled or has experienced sun damage
- Evens Skin Tone – reduces hyperpigmentation & helps to create an even skin tone.
- Anti- inflammatory – helps to minimise irritation of the skin & conditions such as eczema
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (plus essential oils for the lemongrass & serenity variants) Directions: Use daily after bath or shower. Dispense the shea oil into the palm of your hands, rub together, then massage into wet or dry face, body and hair.